Setting the standard for true garlic flavor describes this Rocambole hardneck garlic. A rare heirloom.
- Produces 8-10 good sized cloves per bulb. 6-8 bulbs per pound.
- Taste: Taste is phenomenal, strong heat like hot pepper. Known for wonderful classic garlic flavor. Some say, "spicy garlic with oniony flavor." Great roasted, sauteed or raw. Would make excellent salsa.
- Physical description: Large impressive bulbs.
- History: A rare heirloom
- This is a must for your garlic collection-Enjoy by eating it first!
- Culinary or tablestock garlic bulbs are 1 -2 inches