Our only Softneck Artichoke variety. Known for adaptibility to different growing zones, high productivity and early maturity.
- Produces 12-16 cloves per bulb. 6-8 bulbs per pound.
- Taste: Mild-flavored garlic great baked, roasted and blended with mashed potatoes.
- Physical description: Compound bulbs have large outer cloves and medium cloves in center. Beautiful white and purple coloring on bulbs. Makes a great braiding garlic.
- History: Originally from Colville Indian Reservation in Inchellium, Washington.
- Storage: Average 6-9 months in good conditions (dry, cool and well ventilated)
- Culinary garlic bulbs are 1 - 2 inches