Very popular porcelain hardneck with really large cloves. Robust and very hardy. Easy to grow and very cold hardy.
- Produces 4-7 large easy to peel cloves per bulb. 5-7 bulbs per pound.High content of allicin a powerful antioxidant
- Taste: Incredibly flavorful, aromatic, rich taste, garlicky, strong, robust and pungent flavor. Has been described as warm, slightly spicy, without being hot.
- Physical description: Head has white wrapper with pink skinned cloves. Very easy to peel cloves
- History: Italian variety brought to Canada by Al Music in the 1980's from his homeland.
- Storage: Average 3-6 month in good conditions (dry, cool and well ventilated)
- Seed garlic bulbs are 2 + inches