Popular hardneck variety due to taste, hardiness, vigorous growth and large bulbs. High allicin content of allicin which is highly regarded as a powerful antioxidant.
- Produces 4-6 large cloves per bulb. 6-8 bulbs per pound.
- Taste: Incredibly rich, very hot garlic with aftertaste lingering when eaten raw. Highly regarded as a medicinal garlic.
- Physical description: Head has white wrapper with pink skinned cloves. Very easy to peel clovesHistory: Originating from Romania.
- Storage: Average 3-6 month in good conditions (dry, cool and well ventilated)
- Seed garlic bulbs are 2 + inches